Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meat Meat Meat

In the words of Rachel Zoe “I Die.” Last night I started my assent to heaven after eating at my new favorite Pasadena, CA hotspot named Porto Alegre. It is a Brazilian BBQ restaurant and it will change your life! I am pretty much 75% vegetarian and for me to say this is huge. The concept of the restaurant is that you pay a flat rate for your dinner, which includes an AMAZING salad bar of smoked salmon, shrimp dishes, lots and lots of yummy vegetables and a couple traditional Brazilian dishes. After you make your rounds about the salad bar you have a two-sided device that pretty much is a signal for people to bring you some meat. And boy do they bring it! You get every kind of steak you can imagine; duck, quail, chicken, and sausages and they keep it coming until you turn over your device to the red side. For dessert we had fried bananas freshly prepared and brought to our table. The ervice was fast, the food was amazing, and the price wasn’t bad, especially for a restaurant located on Colorado blvd. I would recommend that if you are in the area take some friends, get dressed up and make it a night!. Ending with Rachel Zoe, ”it was ba-na-nas.”

No comments:

Post a Comment